Monday 8 June 2009

Still reeling from last night's Apprentice shock!

Were you one of the 10 million viewers who tuned in to last night's episode of The Apprentice to witness the climax of the 12 week 'interview from hell?'

If so, are you as shocked as me? Frankly, I'm inconsolable.

Not at Kate falling at the last hurdle - inevitable, I'm afraid, once she started canoodling with Pantsman prat, Phillip. It was an axing by association for robotic Kate and restaurateur, Yasmina proved a fair and worthy winner in the end.

No, what's bothering me, is the departure of eagle-eyed, acid-tongued right-hand woman, Margaret Mountford, who is off to pursue her PhD in papyrology - you wot? The study of documents found in Egypt and written in ancient Greek. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. In her online column Margaret says: 'I want to finish my degree before I need a Zimmer frame to get up on the platform to receive it.' Stay another year, love, and I'll carry you up there myself. I'll start training for it now.

MM, you'll be sorely missed. Whoever will they get to replace you? Suggestions please.

No comments:

Post a Comment