Friday 21 August 2009

40-Day Breakthrough Challenge starts here!

I’m not going to lie to you.

I had a fleeting thought about coming on here and telling you how extraordinarily well my 60-day ‘Write And Sell A Screenplay’, Challenge was panning out. But the truth is, come Day 21, and I’ve barely made a start. You see, I've allowed myself to become distracted by another entirely unrelated project. Something that wouldn’t have happened if I’d been one of Jurgen’s students I’m quite sure.

And it’s nothing to do with the fact I’m not committed to my screenplay idea, because I’m crazy about it – particularly my lead character, Meredith, who I’ve got great plans for. My distraction was simply to with business – something I couldn’t turn down, but . . . I fully intend to make up for lost time, starting today – this second.

My 40-Day Breakthrough Challenge starts here, guys . . .


Best, Kaz


PS If you’d like to read Rainbow Reviews’ write-up of my latest novel, here's the link:
A Warped Sense of Uma by Kaz Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment